Monday, May 14, 2012

PMOY 2012

Way to go Jaclyn Swedberg, Playboy's newly-crowned 2012 Playmate of the Year.

You know, last year I thought Playboy kind of blew it in their PMOY selection (they should have picked Jaime Edmondson instead), but this year I thought they got it exactly right. That badass brunette Jaclyn was my first choice from the get-go. Hef made the right choice this year, just like the years when they picked Hope Dworaczyk, and Jayde Nicole, and these other hot brunettes.

Fun fact for guys: Jaclyn is a broadcast journalism major, so I'm sure we'll be seeing much more of her broadcasting on TV. No doubt, some sports network will snap her up in a hurry.

I don't know what Playmate prize Swedberg got for winning 2012 PMOY, but if you want my opinion I'd be disappointed if they didn't get her a Harley. Congrats Jaclyn... you sexy thing.

No comments: