Friday, May 18, 2012

JENNY McCARTHY SET TO SIZZLE AGAIN AT 39

It's official, guys. Fresh on the heels of all that Jaclyn Swedberg news from last week comes word that gorgeous Jenny McCarthy, former 1994 Playmate of the Year and popular with male and female fans alike, will be posing again in the July/August issue of Playboy at age 39.

I always knew she'd do it, even when she was going around claiming she was never going to pose for Playboy ever again. I figured she'd want to let loose and doff her clothes again one of these days. Besides, she took her son to an event at the Playboy Mansion recently and he absolutely loved it. He told his mom he "likes pretty chicks."

Recently, Jenny was quoted as saying "I would absolutely pose for Playboy. I would be so flattered if they asked me. It's probably not going to happen but I think I want to do it again."

Well, guess what, Jenny -- guys definitely wanted you back. Jenny McCarthy is the quintessential goofy girlfriend guys dream of having. (And on that note I say that is definitely it. No more girls on this blog.)

No comments: