Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FLORIDA NEXT

Well, I do not have much to say about the upcoming Florida primary -- except that I am not likely to be at home watching the coverage on television.

Just today I looked at the calendar and realized the primary runs head-first into some big local event I'm going to be covering, so I'll have to be on the job that night instead. Rats! Darnit! To say I am not pleased is an understatement.

So DON'T expect much coverage from me of the Florida primary next week at the CAIRNS BLOG. It's too bad, too, because the race is really heating up between Mitt and Newt. Here's what POLITICO has to say about what's going on in Florida.

------------------------------------

In other political news, Stephen Colbert has finally abandoned his joke candidacy for the Presidency.

No comments: