Sunday, November 20, 2011

NASCAR ROARS TO A FINISH

Just a reminder to myself that there is just one race left on the NASCAR Sprint Cup calendar today at Homestead-Miami in Florida. It's the finale of the Chase and it's either going to be Carl Edwards or Tony Stewart lifting the Sprint Cup.

All I want to say is I hope this NASCAR season finale doesn't end the way the INDYCAR season finale did in Las Vegas earlier this year. The race fans definitely do not want to see another scary death on the track like what happened to Dan Wheldon.

Needless to say I care about this race a lot more than I care about the current CFL playoffs, particularly because a certain team isn't in them this year. So auto racing gets my vote for one final week before I turn all my attention to the NFL. That's all, folks. Boogity, boogity, boogity! 

No comments: