Thursday, November 10, 2011

LEEANN TWEEDEN IS A GODDESS. ENOUGH SAID

I know a lot of people are excited about the Lindsay Lohan issue of Playboy coming soon, but I'm not holding my breath about it because of all the reports I read about the whole pictorial shoot being a gong show and so on.

I'll tell you who I'm much more excited about: Leeann Tweeden. I love this woman!!!



Leeann is on the December 2011 cover of Playboy, and I'm really excited about that because Leeann is one of my all-time favorite babes out there. Until recently she was the hostess on NBC's Poker After Dark and on NBC's National Heads-Up Poker Championship, both of which are now cancelled. She had done a lot of sportscasting work before on Fox Sports' The Best Damn Sports Show Period.

I always thought Leeann was classy and totally gorgeous on Poker After Dark. Plus she's done so many of these photo shoots for the guys' magazines, including gracing several covers of the American edition of FHM, including the final one before it went out of business. Usually, she's photographed wearing swimsuits and the like. This time, she is doing something she hasn't done very much in her career, and that is to get naked.

She's calling this shoot "empowering" and points to Elle Macpherson, Cindy Crawford and Bo Derek's pictorials as inspiration. Well, if it makes her feel good, that's great. Leeann is 38 years old and is still absolutely stunning.

It turns out Leeann Tweeden is even better than I thought she was. In addition to being gorgeous and a big sports fan, Leeann is a patriot and a big supporter of the armed forces. Her dad was in the Air Force and she married an Air Force pilot, and she's been abroad to several USO shows to boost morale for the troops.

She also appears on Sean Hannity's show quite a bit on Fox News. If Hannity has a problem with Leeann Tweeden being in Playboy, then he's got real problems. Doing this pictorial is absolutely the morale-booster these courageous troops need.

It's so appropriate that Leeann's December issue of Playboy comes out the same week as both the World Series of Poker Main Event as well as Remembrance Day, November 11, when we honor those who fought for freedom around the world. It's safe to say Christmas has come early for us guys.

I gotta say that for her love of sports, poker and the armed forces, Leeann is definitely my type of woman. Leeann Tweeden is a goddess.

( And I again apologize for getting too carried away. Enough is enough -- no more girls on this blog.)

No comments: