Sunday, October 09, 2011

F1'S COMPLETELY BORING SEASON HAS A CHAMPION


As it turns out, he is the same guy who won last year. Honestly, is it any wonder why I tune into NASCAR and IndyCar so much these days when Formula 1 has gotten so dull and predictable? Much as I am a fan of Formula 1, I hate it when the season ends up a foregone conclusion with no excitement.

This F1 season is basically over, and yet we are still nowhere near the end! We've got four more races left through the end of November in South Korea, India, Abu Dhabi and Brazil, all of which mean nothing as far as the drivers standings are concerned! In fact, Red Bull could clinch the constructors title in the very next race in South Korea, which will mean the last three races will count for absolutely nothing at all!

I'll tell you this much -- I'm not getting up in the middle of the night to watch these next races coming up in F1, that's for sure.

No comments: