Monday, September 19, 2011

POLITICAL ARTICLES FROM MYSELF

Here are a couple of links to some articles about recent political happenings.

First of all, Parliament came back today and there were quite a few tributes paid to the late NDP leader Jack Layton. I thought on this occasion I would post this link to my column paying tribute to Layton. (I thought it would be a more classy approach for me to take in my column than to join in with the folks who were criticizing his funeral and so on.)

Also, we are in the middle of provincial election season all over the country. Campaigns are under way in Ontario, Manitoba, Newfoundland, PEI and soon here in Saskatchewan. In the runup to the Saskatchewan vote I recently interviewed provincial Liberal leader Ryan Bater, and that article can be found here. Sounds like his party is having to go the low-budget route, relying on YouTube and the like.

That's it for the moment.

No comments: