Thursday, December 23, 2010

NOW OFFICIALLY ON VACATION

It just occured to me -- in my job I cover plenty of hot and heavy issues and interview lots of important political leaders, these big names that people have heard about. I think it must take a special talent to be able to write about heavy political issues and then turn around and write about Yogi Bear. I dunno if anyone pays for that sort of thing, though.

News items I have been following over the last while:


New Edmonton Oilers cheerleaders introduced. Folks in Edmonton can cool off -- these girls don't look like "strippers" in the least.
Maple Leaf fans are so frustrated they are now tossing waffles onto the ice.
It's a debacle in Hamilton as the Tiger-Cats stadium proposal falls apart at city council.
Those senseless North Koreans want to have a war. Pleasant folks.
There have been storms in California, which are likely to end up turning into storms everywhere else.

That's enough for now, back to watching bowl games for me.

No comments: