Thursday, December 30, 2010

NOT A LOT GOING ON

Well, there are only a couple of days left in 2010 and I notice in the blog "stats" here that the number of blog posts for the year is at an all-time low and probably I'm going to end the year with an all-time low number of blog posts. Well, that's what happens when you are busy at your job all week. I am finding I get so tired from banging out copy all week, and am on the road so much, that I feel the need to rest up during what little down time I have, and as a result I don't write as much here at the blog. I also have all these other writing ventures going on: a monthly newspaper column, an online cinema column, a group blog that I am a weekly contributor for. It all adds up. As a result, I've had to cut back on the blog posts here and I got rid of my Film School Rejects column entirely this year due to my other commitments. I hope to turn it around in 2011, but I doubt it. It looks like I will be busy well into February.

Anyway, I will try to pack in as much self-indulgent material as I can in the next couple of days before the ball drops and the clock strikes 12 Midnight on 2010.

Speaking of self-indulgent, I plan to let you in on my endorsement in the race for Playmate of the Year, next.

No comments: