Thursday, December 30, 2010

GUESS WHO I'M CHEERING FOR TO BE 2011 PMOY

I gotta say, I can't get this amazing Jaime Edmondson woman out of my mind. She is bloody hot.

One of these days I hope to be the lucky guy who shoots her sexy swimsuit calendar that she will inevitably do to cash in on her fame. (I'm allowed to dream...) I'm with all the sports fans out there who are cheering on this hot former NFL cheerleader to be 2011 Playmate of the Year, ever since her great NFL photo spread this fall. The folks at Bleacher Report think she might be the hottest former NFL cheerleader of all time. Well, if she is, she ranks ahead of Tiffany Fallon, the beautiful former Atlanta Falcons cheerleader who, ahem, went on to be Playmate of the Year herself.

Jaime's website can be found here. To help her become Playmate of the Year cast your vote for her today at pmoy.playboy.com.

The last redhead to be Playmate of the Year was the late, great B-movie actress Claudia Jennings. It's time for another great red-haired Playmate to win the title. I know Hef prefers blondes (Crystal Harris), but if he doesn't pick Jaime I think people will really be questioning whether he's indeed lost his marbles.

Go Jaime! There, that's my silliness out of my system for the day.

No comments: