Thursday, December 30, 2010

BEST AND WORST MOVIE LISTS FROM RICHARD ROEPER

Well, I have to say my weekends remain a little emptier without a movie review show on TV to watch. Really, all I gotta say is weekends on TV are no good without a movie show and without reruns of Baywatch. Bring 'em back, I say.

I notice the plans are still in the works for Roger Ebert's production on PBS, but apparently they are changing things around and won't have Elvis Mitchell as one of the co-hosts after all. I understand they are looking at getting someone else. Hmmm.

For those desperate for something review-related to watch, Richard Roeper has unveiled his Best of 2010 and Worst of 2010 lists, and I'm surprised because in his "Worst" list he didn't mention Yogi Bear. Maybe Yogi wasn't that bad after all.


You Again | Richard Roeper | ReelzChannel Spotlight | Hollywood Dailies | Richard Roeper's Movie Reviews | Movie Trailer


Inception | Richard Roeper | ReelzChannel Spotlight | Hollywood Dailies | Richard Roeper's Movie Reviews | Movie Trailer

No comments: