Wednesday, October 06, 2010

GIRLS LIKE FOOTBALL, TOO

Here I go again with more live coverage of women here at the blog. Actually, I'm posting this because I'm bored and have nothing better to do. What can I say? Girls make for good blog posts that get a lot of hits.

As you already know I'm a huge fan of the gorgeous NFL cheerleaders, and of course I'm a big fan of the Playboy Playmates and am a huge reality TV addict.

Put them all together and what do you get? Miss January 2010 Jaime Edmondson, former Amazing Race contestant -- and best of all, a football fan. Needless to say, I'm still smitten by this ultimate dream woman and plan to do all I can to help her win Playmate of the Year. So remember to vote for her, guys!

This week, the folks at the Smoking Jacket. com have up their NFL playoff team picks and Jaime is seen modeling the predicted playoff teams in women's NFL attire. (Photo credit: SmokingJacket.com.) This photo spread is already a big hit with fans, with even Sports Illustrated noticing a spike in traffic.

It must have been pretty tough for Jaime, a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader and crazy Miami fan, to wear getups like this one for the arch-rivals the Patriots. (She also had to wear one of these for the Jets!) It's even tougher considering the Smoking Jacket didn't even pick Miami to win a playoff spot at all. Well, given their special teams disaster on Monday, no wonder.

Anyway, be sure to check out her terrific pictorial here. You're welcome.

No comments: