Wednesday, September 15, 2010

LINKS TO SPORTS RANTS

It has been a very busy week for me, with meetings to attend every night all week. But I have managed to write some articles and blog posts that have appeared elsewhere, so I'll link to them here.

For my column on the Saskatchewan Roughriders and what they mean to the province, check it out here. Pretty timely column, given the return of all the other football going on right now.

Also, my thoughts on federal funding for stadiums and arenas can be found here -- also a big topic of late here in frozen Canada, where everyone and their dog wants a new stadium or arena.

I guess I could also talk about the new hurricanes, or the predictable end of the season for Entourage, but that will have to wait for another time. One of these days I'll find the time to post at this blog. It's pretty hard right now.

No comments: