Monday, May 03, 2010

CONAN TALKS TONIGHT MESS WITH STEVE KROFT

I wonder if you tuned in to 60 Minutes on Sunday. If you did, you were definitely not alone -- 13.4 million tuned in, no doubt including a number of fans of deposed talk show host Conan O'Brien.

Despite telling Steve Kroft that things are just fine, the body language to me doesn't display it. To me, Conan still seems to be taking it kind of hard. Also, I notice he's got that lousy "Rebel Conan" look about him, still. He needs to shave that beard off.

I have to say, though -- late nights just haven't been the same since Conan departed. The time slot really does seem to be missing something with Conan not around. Such as, ahem, good comedy and stuff like that.

Here's the 60 Minutes interview courtesy of CBS.


Watch CBS News Videos Online

1 comment:

Conan O'Brien Tickets said...

Has anyone purchased Conan O'Brien Tickets from the website http://conan-obrien-tickets.doitbigtickets.com/