Wednesday, December 02, 2009

KEELEY HAZELL LIKES THE ANIMALS

I don't often do this, but I need cheering up this week and I thought this picture was soooo cute, so I'm putting it up. Besides, everyone else is putting it up, so I might as well.

As you know People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals like to shake things up with its controversial ad campaign featuring female celebrities getting naked in defence of the animals. This one is a controversial PETA ad featuring one of my all-time favorite British pin-up goddesses, Keeley Hazell, stripping for PETA and covering up herself by holding a stuffed tiger (NSFW link). Luckiest feline ever -- a lot luckier than another "Tiger" we know of:


This photo of underdressed Keeley has been making the rounds on these celebrity-gossip sites that like to publish this sort of thing -- and so far it's a big hit with the public, especially among her fans. Man, my heart melts when I see this girl. This photo, my friends, tells you all you need to know about why guys worship Keeley Hazell -- it's because she really knows how to be both sexy and adorable at the same time.

All I have to say is that the animals are lucky to have her on their side. Keeley scores a 10.

No comments: