Monday, December 14, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY THIS WEEK

Don't expect much from me this week. Oh, I'll try to show up here at the CAIRNS BLOG, but I have a lot on my plate. Tonight, I will be covering what is expected to be a very long and busy city council meeting. Tuesday I am covering the Chamber of Commerce, on Wednesday evening I am covering a big drive for toys for those who need them, and Thursday I'll be preoccupied, too, touring a city facility. Plus, I need to finish off what is left of my Christmas shopping, and sneak in both a Reject Report preview of Avatar as well as a blog entry for the News-Optimist blog. Is there going to be any time left over to show my face here??? I doubt it highly.

And since it is absolutely freezing outside, I also plan to be very, very cold. Global warming, my foot.

No comments: