Sunday, November 08, 2009

NOT MUCH NEWS

I was thinking about doing my News from Nowhere column this week, but I realized -- I don't really feel like it.

I could post about that shooting at Fort Hood in Texas, or about the big health care reform bill that went through Congress but may die in the Senate, or about how Ida is up to Category 2. Or I could mention the football happenings with the Saskatchewan Roughriders clinching first place in the CFL West for the first time in 33 years, or the NASCAR happenings with Kurt Busch winning because Kyle Busch ran out of gas.

Or perhaps I could get around to providing a comment about the joke that was the presidential election in Afghanistan. Or maybe I could explain why (pictured) George Clooney's movie The Men Who Stare at Goats didn't do better than it did at the box office. My Reject Report weekend roundup column offers up some more intensive analysis of the grosses of this weekend's movies.

The bottom line is that I have been a bit overworked lately and will be looking forward to the time off that I have in store later this week. As a result, I really don't feel like posting all that much tonight. I guess I am just posting this as a way to keep the blog alive and kicking for those of you who read it.

No comments: