Thursday, November 12, 2009

2012 IS COMING -- BE VERY AFRAID

Well, there's been a lot of talk about the end of the world again what with this movie coming out called 2012, about the Mayan prophesy that the world will end in 2012. I dunno about you, but I worry about these prophesies and about some of these doomsayer-type people who believe in them. I'm of the belief that if enough doomsayer-types are crazy enough to believe in the end of the world, these fanatical people will find some way, some how, to get their wish and make the end of the world happen whether the rest of us want it to happen or not.

Anyway, here's the trailer out for the doomsday movie from famed apocalypse-movie director Roland Emmerich, 2012, and all I'll say is if this flick is in any way like The Day After Tomorrow, Emmerich's other piece of junk, then there is no way in heck that I will see it. No way do I want to waste money on this movie like I did that one.

No comments: