Sunday, October 25, 2009

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY'S SCARY-GOOD BOX OFFICE

The weekend box office totals are in and Paranormal Activity continues to roll. It's amazing how audiences are just rushing to see this flick and get scared out of their skulls. The big loser in all this is Saw VI, which usually cleans up but which, this weekend, only coughed up $14 million for its worst opening in the horror franchise's history. Check out the link to my column for the complete rundown.

And if you want to know what all the fuss is about at the theaters -- check out this trailer. The freaked-out reaction of audience members tells you all you need to know about why this is a hit.


Happy Halloween when it happens, folks.

2 comments:

sales said...

I liked it and I think that I won't will sleep for a week! hahaha, it's really scared me and my wife!
Watch it online here:
http://fullonlinemovies.info

Anonymous said...

hey is it at the movies we wanna see it there??