Monday, October 05, 2009

LETTERMAN APOLOGIZES ON SHOW

First of all, I have to apologize to all of you for putting up with all the sex and sleaze that have dominated the site in the last few days, due mainly to Dave Letterman and his antics with his female staff. I promise to clean it up here eventually -- maybe this week, sometime, hopefully.


Maybe his apology to female staffers on tonight's show will help make this story go away, but I doubt it. Apparently the defence lawyer for the guy accused of extortion is making the rounds, dragging Letterman into the mud even further. So folks like Geraldo will have plenty more to rant and rave about on TV in the weeks to come. If Nancy Grace makes this a regular topic on her show, then believe you me -- I will consider cancelling cable.

That's it for now, I've got to catch up on my NFL football on TV, with Brett Favre leading his Vikings against his former team the Packers.

No comments: