Friday, October 23, 2009

DON'T MAKE WAVES, DON'T MAKE WAVES, DON'T MAKE WAVES!

Since I am on the subject of California beach movies (and I want to post all I want to post about it before we get to Halloween, the time of horror movies and the like), I thought I would put up another trailer of a long-forgotten classic that was a big flop when it first rolled out in theaters. It's called Don't Make Waves and it stars Tony Curtis, Claudia Cardinale, and of course, Sharon Tate. The unforgettable Sharon Tate. I read somewhere that they based Malibu Barbie, the doll, on her character Malibu from this flick.(I also read that she hated her part, wearing that bikini all the time in the movie.)

I'm not going to go into the current problems of the guy she married -- instead, I want to just roll the film.

No comments: