Thursday, October 29, 2009

ALL I WANT, ALL I ASK FOR, IS A DANCE WITH JOANNA KRUPA

As you know the current season of Dancing With the Stars is on and while I'm not a big fan of the show I do like their choices of "stars" -- particularly their female stars like swimsuit model Joanna Krupa, who is one of the favorites in the current season.

The woman is also deeply popular with guys because of her many, many, many appearances in guys magazines like Maxim, FHM, and Playboy, for which she will be posing for the second time in December. A photographer named Rankin shot the layout of Joanna for that big issue. The cover photo has been released and I gotta say, I love this cover. She definitely has Marge Simpson all beat. Way to go, Playboy.


UPDATE: Joanna had a few thoughts of her own about her sexy photo shoot in this interview here. She thinks doing Playboy is empowering for women! I agree. For a model like Ms. Krupa, being photographed by a world-famous photographer for Playboy, and appearing on the cover, has got to be one big ego trip. Talk about a woman who's able to snag any guy she wants... !!!

I gotta say this about Joanna Krupa: she's a babe! I think it would be the dream of any guy (ones with sense, anyway) to want to take this girl out on a night on the town and hit the dance floors with her, because she'd show her man a good time -- though I think it would be kind of hard to keep up with her hot moves. Also, I do a lot of photography these days so I'd say a dream of mine is to do a photo shoot with her -- hopefully someplace hot, on a beach somewhere. Hey, I'm allowed to dream, this is a free country.

All in all, I really like Joanna Krupa and I hope she wins Dancing With the Stars, as I've been a big fan of her for years. Believe me, it's women like Joanna, Kelly Monaco, Willa Ford, Julianne Hough and these other ones who are the reason why any guys at all tune in to Dancing With the Stars.

No comments: