Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE MUCH-HATED NEW JAY LENO SHOW DEBUTS MONDAY

This is basically a reminder to myself to put my DVD into the machine to record the debut prime-time opener of The Jay Leno Show on NBC, because if I don't remind myself to do it I will totally forget. That's how much I care about this lousy show.

May I also say that I predict Monday Night Football on ESPN will beat it to a pulp in the ratings. Or should I say -- I hope so. I am just mad at NBC for throwing in the towel on the 10/9 central time slot and offering up a cheap-junk replacement instead of something that actually takes an effort, like a drama series. People have been calling this NBC's big gamble. More like NBC's big surrender.

I'll have more to say later. Programming note: I'll be exceptionally busy this week and that usually means less posts from me, so be ready for that. Heck, I need to relax, too, you know.

No comments: