Monday, August 31, 2009

THE DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADERS KICK IT UP AT THEIR NEW DIGS

Some really fun stuff now -- another "girl" post from me to lighten up the last day of August.

Since there's been plenty of pre-season football going on, I'm really interested in that right now and anticipating the coming season. I noticed over at the NBC LA website that they had up kind of a photo gallery of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders cheering at their new and very oversized football stadium. I thought those were fun to look at and I like the Cowboys cheerleaders to begin with, so here's a link to that photo gallery right here.

Do you get the impression these Cowboys cheerleaders don't even realize how completely smoking hot they are on the sidelines? Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.