Friday, July 03, 2009

FRIDAY'S NEWS FROM NOWHERE

Here is the latest roundup of a week of news.

Well, in the wake of my last Reject Report box office rant (119 comments and counting) comes my latest rant about the July 4th weekend offerings.

Also, the CFL is back this week! Football season is on again in Canada and I am happy about that.

Al Franken (left) won his court case this week so the funnyman is certified as the new senator from Minnesota.

Farrah's funeral was Tuesday. Also, I had heard they were going to charge $25 bucks a pop at Michael Jackson's funeral next Tuesday at Staples Center, but I guess that isn't going to happen as people are realizing that's not such a great idea. Anyway, his funeral is turning into this big spectacle.

In the meantime, they're still trying to figure out whether it was drugs that caused Jackson's death. They also showed off video from the big rehearsal for his London concert. That was from last Tuesday.

In other funeral news, Canada's former governor general Romeo LeBlanc has been laid to rest.

I think that's it.

No comments: