Tuesday, June 02, 2009

MORE BIG NEWS FROM NOWHERE

Welcome to another edition of News from Nowhere.

I know, I know, I should be posting about GM going bankrupt. But I don't feel like it. Besides, I did a story last week on it, where I did a writeup about news concerning a local dealership that got the dreaded communication from GM, telling them they had been cut. Sad, freaking times.

And an Air France plane went down in the Atlantic. More sad times.

In other news, Susan Boyle has checked in to a hospital suffering from exhaustion from all the stress over that talent show she was on.

This, my friends, is a sure sign she has "made it". Heck, doesn't every celebrity go to hospital, or rehab, or whatever?! It's par for the course.

Federal news: the Liberals in Ottawa are huffing and puffing about forcing yet another freaking election, and not even a year after losing the last one. These freaking fools do not know when to stop, do they? They won't quit until they are back in power, these people.

And in Latvia, the blonde babes are marching in the streets in order to cheer people up.

Finally, things may appear hopeless in trying to get into TV, but cheer up. Jenna Lee said she was getting discouraged after being rejected from so many on-air jobs, but persevered and is now seen on Fox Business billboards all over New York. (Unfortunately, she now has to get up very early in the morning, so she's missing out on all the great late-night TV!!! Ha! Such is life. )

For those journalists who are, indeed, ready to throw in the towel and give up, here is a link to JiltedJournalists.com.

That's all for now -- I gotta get up to go to work tomorrow, in my journalism job.

No comments: