Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'VE ADDED SOME COOL LINKS

I've been renovating the side of the blogroll again to add a few things.

First of all, I have added Richard Roeper's site because, well, I found out the other day he has a website now, so you can continue to follow him there while waiting for him to get a TV critic show back on TV. Really, the current lineup of critic shows - the two Bens, Jeffrey and Alison, and that Rotten Tomatoes effort on Current TV-- really aren't up to very much.

Also, I have added a section devoted to spy movies, since I like that genre and like to follow these websites. These sites seem to have a lot of cool stuff about the spy genre in movies and on TV -- with excessive amounts of Man from U.N.C.L.E. stuff, lots of tributes to Peter Wyngarde (of Jason King fame) and other cool features. I also added some blogs like Cinebeats and also some girl-obsessed ones like Sugar and Spice, which has a lot of retro pictures of dashing Sixties women on them.

I gotta say, the one thing I like about these websites is that they're run by people who are definitely familiar with the names "Marisa Mell," "Edwige Fenech" and "Sylva Koscina". Now, I gotta say -- those were women. If you're a movie fan and you still need me to explain to you who Sylva Koscina was, well, you definitely need to bone up on some coolness lessons.

Big hint -- she's deadlier than the male.
(I'll bet you never thought you'd see Sylva Koscina mentioned on this blog. Come to think of it, I must be the only person in the whole vicinity of where I live who knows who she is. I'm definitely a freak.)

No comments: