Wednesday, November 26, 2008

IN THIS WEEK'S REJECT REPORT, I CARVE UP VINCE VAUGHN FOR THANKSGIVING

You can read my box office column here. In it I talk about the prospects for upcoming movies like Four Christmases, which is due out today.

It never fails; every Thanksgiving you get a Christmas movie. And I suppose they release Thanksgiving movies at Halloween, and Halloween movies at Easter. What a joke.

Incidentally, I'm impressed with myself. I went over to the Fox News website and apparently this column was up over at its Entertainment section. They have a feature called "Best Entertainment Blogs" on that web page and I guess that feature links up with Film School Rejects regularly, so my article showed up over there earlier today. I should check out Fox News more often.

No comments: