Friday, October 03, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND AT THE MOVIES

This promises to be one of the heaviest weekends of the year as far as sheer quantity of new movies is concerned. Check out my latest Reject Report, where I make my prediction that a certain dog might win the weekend against plenty of all-star competition. Among them: geek magnet Megan Fox in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, and A-list movie actress/hottie Julianne Moore (pictured) in Blindness.

Good news for guys: word is the frequently-naked-in-movies Miss Moore is naked once again in this flick, too.

Of course, Anne Hathaway's flick Rachel Getting Married also rolls out, but it's only in eight theaters so I basically ignored it in my column for that reason. Heck, I write a box office column, and what good is it writing about a movie that is only in eight theaters and therefore won't make any money?! You get the idea.

No comments: