Friday, September 19, 2008

MY LATEST BOX OFFICE PREDICTION IS UP

You can read my latest movie prediction column here. Samuel L. Jackson is in one of the flicks this week.

Needless to say, this week's column is a piece of junk as I reveal my total disinterest with the movies being shown. I gotta say, it's gotten tougher and tougher for me to even do this Film School Rejects box office prediction column. My main problem is my work commitments have been getting in the way for the better part of a year, though I've had a little more free time to devote to it this summer.

This week was especially crazy, though. When evenings are eaten up by coverage of municipal affairs all the time, as mine were this week, the last thing I want to do is sit down and write yet another column on a Thursday night when I'd rather be watching DVDs of Bugs Bunny cartoons or something equally stupid.

So there are weeks when my column ends up suffering. Such is life. Maybe next time I'll be back to being my witty self. As I say in this week's rant, though, no one cares about these freaking movies this week. Not when the stock market is in such a state of flux.

No comments: