Thursday, August 28, 2008

DAY 4: OBAMA TO SPEAK

Not a very long post from me right now. Barack Obama speaks at the big football stadium later tonight.

Oh, and by the way, I'm going to be able to watch Day 4 of the convention after all; the freaking mechanics aren't done fixing my car, so I'm stuck at home and the news event I was going to cover is going to be reported on by someone else. Needless to say, I'm mighty ticked off.

And the Republicans must be even more ticked off that Hurricane Gustav is going to hit New Orleans right in the middle of their big national convention next week! What awful timing, eh? Everyone will be reminded of Katrina, and if Bush botches the job of evacuating the Gulf Coast again then John McCain will be sunk, for sure.

Incidentally, word on McCain's running mate could leak out any moment now. And that's all for now.

No comments: