Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MORE SCREENWRITER STUFF

I dunno why I write about these lawyers turned screenwriters. Maybe it's because I want to be one, but anyway Matt Lopez is profiled in the LA Times. You can also find it here.

Like I say, I'd like to go the screenwriter direction myself but it really does seem as if I am going to have to take a different path to get there. I am mulling over whether to try and get membership in the Director's Guild of Canada, which would allow me to break into the movie industry. Then I'd at least get on set on some of these movies, make connections, and then I could try and become some sort of screenwriter that way.

Of course, those of you strippers out there who want to be screenwriters will be interested in the second half of this article, which focuses on Juno writer Diablo Cody.

No comments: