Friday, February 01, 2008

CHRIS BERMAN GOES NUTS ON TV

This latest YouTube clip is SO funny that I just had to post it. It's from an old ABC Monday Night Football broadcast where Chris Berman was hosting the halftime. As it turned out, a bunch of bystanders moving around behind the camera were blowing Berman's concentration when he was anchoring, and he got so ticked off over it that he ranted and raved during this moment when they were off the air. Classic stuff. I hope this doesn't get pulled off YouTube because it's really hilarious. He even uses the F word, something I never do at work!!! I never ranted and raved like this when I was on commercial breaks. Yet he gets away with it!!!

"Goddammit! Can't everybody stop for ten minutes?!" Funny.



UPDATE: Youtube took the video down, but you can still find it here.

No comments: