Sunday, January 13, 2008

GOLDEN GLOBES ARE TONIGHT

Who cares.

Here's a link to their website. They plan some crappy press conference to announce the winners this year.

Well, this really ruins the planned red-carpet coverage, doesn't it? These entertainment shows are going to have to talk about it tomorrow. Score one here for the union.

A side note -- I plan to be away from the blog for a couple of days as I have some busy days ahead. I should be back by mid-week, though. Just a friendly programming note from your friends at THE CAIRNS BLOG.

UPDATE: I am watching the Golden Globes awards announcements right now and boy, what a joke this is. All these entertainment show hosts are handing out awards to nobody. What a debacle this is. I sure hope the Oscars don't get ruined like this.

1 comment:

American Genius said...

Yeah, but I think that Eddie Vedder would have preferred it this way with is first globe win. Different.