Wednesday, December 12, 2007

STILL MORE NEWS FROM NOWHERE

Time for another one of my News from Nowhere blogs where I post some random news and other happenings from around the world of news, sports and entertainment.

Answer: This game show host recently had a heart attack!
Question: Who is Alex Trebek? You are CORRECT.

More proof that Jeopardy! is cursed this year: distributor Roger King is dead. First Merv Griffin dies, and now him.
Also, another link to my childhood memories of the Seventies passed away recently: Evel Knievel.
Also read that Ike Turner died, but who cares about him. Not a fan of the way he treated women.

Congratulations to my favorite America's Next Top Model winner Adrianne Curry for her terrific Playboy pictorial. I like Adrianne because she loves to open her mouth and speak her mind, and also because she's incredibly gorgeous. I can see why Chris Knight of The Brady Bunch fell for this crazy chick (both pictured). Also, she once trashed Tyra Banks and trashed the America's Next Top Model show in print, so I find that amusing.

And while on the subject of married women-- read a blurb that Victoria Beckham likes to sleep in the nude. (The things these newspapers will print these days...)

TV-- noticed ABC has pulled Big Shots, and I have no idea why they would do a darn fool thing like that in the middle of a strike. I guess people prefer reruns to new episodes of that lousy show.

And that's all for now.

No comments: