Friday, November 16, 2007

THE WEEK THAT WAS

Well, forgive me for not being here at the computer entertaining you all week long. I have been elsewhere, of course, tending to all my other commitments. Let's face it, I'm a busy man these days. In fact, last week I was in the United States doing some cross-border shopping in Grand Forks. I didn't buy much, though.

As a result I kind of missed what went down with the whole OJ Simpson nonsense. I guess he's going to trial. If convicted he could go to jail for the rest of his life. Good.

I am quite sure the coverage will be overkill on these court TV shows. And speaking of which, Nancy Grace almost died this week. Had blood clots dealt with.

The writers strike goes on and my links to all the strike stuff are still up (see below). I'll add some more later. I am already fed up with these late night reruns.

This weekend Beowulf takes on Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium at the box office, and when I think of Mr. Magorium I keep getting confused and think of Mr. Magoo instead. Honestly, though, there's nothing worth seeing at the theaters right now as far as I'm concerned. I'm better off renting some DVD or something.

And then there's this Mulroney Airbus business.

Why the heck is Sarah Michelle Gellar Maxim's Woman of the Year? That woman is a has-been!!! She makes Esquire's choice of Charlize Theron as Sexiest Woman Alive look like pure genius. And whose idea was it to make Matt Damon the Sexiest Man Alive at People?! These stupid Americans! These magazine people really have no clue when it comes to these sorts of things. Not that I care what People thinks, though-- I much prefer girls.

And there really isn't much else going on in the world right now except maybe for this Pakistan business. But Pakistan is far, far away. RIGHT?!

THAT'S IT!

No comments: