Sunday, October 28, 2007

FOUR MORE WEEKS OF NASCAR

There's this week, and then three more after this one. I am sad. Baseball season could end tonight, too. All I will say is thank you very much for putting on games, NFL, because life would stink otherwise.

Well, it can't last forever, this NASCAR season. All the other auto racing is pretty much over anyway, so this one might as well be over soon. Jeff Gordon right now leads the CHASE over Jimmy Johnson but it's far from over yet.

Also read that the BUSCH Series is going to change its name to the Nationwide series next year. You know the ads, Nationwide on your side? These insurance companies seem to be heavy sponsors of sporting events. (I notice Nationwide doesn't have amusing mascots like the AFLAC duck, or the Geico cavemen, or Erin Esurance.)

I should add this link to http://www.kristavoda.net/ to my Broadcasters links. Krista Voda is a sexy auto racing sports reporter who covers NASCAR and is definitely having more fun as a reporter than I am right now.

Oh, and here's a picture of this hottie as well. HEEEEYYYY, check out how the picture keeps on changing all the time. Don't ask me how this works, I haven't a clue.

Krista Voda is a BABE.

No comments: