Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SOME PROGRAMMING NOTES

Just some programming notes for all three of you people who tune in to THE CAIRNS BLOG:

Blogging posts will be relatively few in number in the coming days. I will be away doing some writing tomorrow which will be running somewhere else. Then on Friday I will be gone for the day. I plan to be at the ChampCar World Series event in Edmonton, looking at race cars and checking out girls. (See right.)

Next week, I will be away from most computers and expect to be gone for the week. I plan to be back in action the following week, though.

Stay tuned for more junk coming soon on THE CAIRNS BLOG, including my ChampCar thoughts this weekend.

Now, here is a link to the big story of this day, that scary steam explosion in New York City.

No comments: