Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I CAN'T HELP IT, I LIKE CHEERLEADERS

Darnet. Found out the Cowboys cheerleaders aren't going to be here this weekend, but are planning to show up in a couple of weeks time elsewhere.

You know, I shouldn't be crazy about cheerleaders. I keep on saying that cheerleaders are a distraction at the games, and take away from the action, and that we should forget about cheap thrills and concentrate on the violence on the field instead. I have a lot of respect for these teams that refuse to have cheerleading squads and dance teams (ie. the Steelers, the Browns, the Lions), who just concentrate on the real action. Oh, to heck with that, I want to see hot women kicking it up!




I was hoping I would find out directly from these Dallas cheerleaders whether all the rumors were true--- whether they were really as wholesome and God-fearing as they all say they are.

Because as we know, not all NFL cheerleaders are wholesome and demure. (Hee hee hee.)


(Just having fun, you uptight Panthers fans.)

No comments: