Sunday, April 22, 2007

ON THE FRENCH ELECTION

I was watching the French presidential election coverage today on TV and on the Internet. and I actually could follow the French commentary pretty well. My French skills are really good these days.

Anyone, there was one guy in particular who I was happy to see lose today. I gotta say that I was really happy to see that awful Jean-Marie Le Pen do as badly as he did. These networks cut to the scenes at Le Pen headquarters and the miserable campaign workers there. I gotta tell you, I've been part of lots of losing campaigns for a lot of people who deserved better fates. But seeing these sad Le Pen supporters at their "victory party" really made my day. I found it really enjoyable watching the misery of these campaign workers who worked for a guy who truly, absolutely deserved to lose--- and who got completely clobbered today.

Good riddance, Jean-Marie Le Pen.

No comments: