Thursday, February 01, 2007

SUPER BOWL JUNK

Forgive me if I don't post enough in the next couple of days as I am hard at work at some other writing assignments that I am submitting to a few other places. I am just putting up this post to remind myself to post a few links to a few places that will preview these awesome Super Bowl TV ads. Just so you can be all caught up in advance of the big game to find out what Pepsi, GoDaddy, Bud Light and all these places are doing for Sunday.

Also know that on Friday night CBS has planned a show about the greatest Super Bowl ads of all time, at 9 PM/8 PM Central, so I plan to watch that.

Also here's a CTV story on all the boohooing Canadian fans, shut out from all the advertising fun. Global's feed is going to get simultaneously substituted over the CBS one, so instead of seeing good-quality ads, Canadians will get stuck with Conservative attack ads blasting Stephane Dion. And we don't even have an election on!

You Chicago Bears fans might be interested in reading the lyrics to the Super Bowl Shuffle from 1985. I wonder if Saturday Night Live is going to do some skit this week on Da Bears.

Finally, this has nothing to do with the Super Bowl but I notice that the WB studio has ordered another script for Wonder Woman. I guess they really want to get on with it--- and no word yet on the lucky actress in the role. Why the heck doesn't ET report this fun stuff?!

No comments: