Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SOME ADDITIONAL STUFF ADDED TO THE BLOG

I have been re-arranging things over on the blogroll lately-- it's all still there, except for a couple of sites that kicked the bucket. So I got rid of those. But most of it is still there.

I divided the entertainment blogs into one set for movies and another for TV, so it's all better organized now. Also, I got rid of the "New Orleans" category entirely and moved the New Orleans links to other parts of the blogroll.

Also I added a new category called "comedy" which is links to a few comedy-related websites. Just tonight, I found a link for http://www.punchlinemagazine.com/ which should be interesting reading for you comedy fans. I also added TV Guide to the TV section, I dunno why I didn't do it earlier.

I think blogging will be light for the next few days as I've decided my arms need a rest from being on the computer. Besides, there's no news. Anna Nicole Smith is still dead and Paula Abdul is still loopy. I may add a post or I may not. In any event, don't expect much.

UPDATE:

Added a few more sites including a couple with news about The Simpsons and Family Guy. And I added Brilliant But Cancelled.

Also--- what the heck are they thinking over at Sports Illustrated? They have put Beyonce on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue! That's right, they're not putting a supermodel on the cover like they did in the past; they used to put on Elle Macpherson and Rachel Hunter and Tyra Banks, and Petra Nemcova and Elsa Benitez, and all of these other hotties. The Sports Illustrated cover is supposed to launch people's careers as models, and make them stars! But here they pass over all their models, and totally sell out and go commercial by putting on Beyonce.

This is a disgrace, folks. But what do you expect? This is the same company that made "You" the Time Magazine Person of the Year! No wonder they are laying people off over there if this is all they can come up with for ideas. They aren't even going to sell more issues with this cheap stunt. Everyone's mad about it because people don't buy the swimsuit issue to see recording artists, they buy it to see supermodels! Everyone thinks all these other models got robbed.

Needless to say, I'm not going to buy this issue and I won't be the only one.

I know, I know-- off topic.

No comments: