Friday, November 10, 2006

HOLLYWOOD'S NEXT GENERATION

I read Ken Levine's screenwriting/TV blog quite often and I noticed he has an amusing post about the Hollywood Next Generation issue put out by the Hollywood Reporter which spotlights all the young movers and shakers in Hollywood.

The gist of the post is that Levine thinks that all the people on this list seem to be incredibly good-looking and that this seems to be the sole requirement of making it onto this list. Well, I guess I'll need the plastic surgery and the botox and all that, just to get hired in an office job in Hollywood!

I usually try and get a copy of this issue every year but can't seem to find it around here for some reason. Anyway, you can read about these folks online. The film people are here. The TV folks are here. The agents/management types are here, and the legal and New Media folks are here.

No comments: