Tuesday, October 31, 2006

THE LAST REMAINS OF CONAN O'BRIEN

Well, I've seen it all now.

Last night I was watching Citytv and happened to catch The Girls Next Door. That's that really lame reality show about those three Playboy Mansion babes who hang around Hugh Hefner all the time. And he can have these girls as far as I'm concerned--- what a bunch of fools.

I thought that show eclipsed Jerry Springer to become the dumbest show I'd ever seen--- until tonight. Tonight in a new low for the TV medium, Conan O'Brien and the rest of the cast are doing an entire show, as skeletons.

And Jay Leno is going: "I'm leaving in 2009 to make room for this guy?" Talk about a one-joke premise. I'm watching this show right now and man, this is bad. Now Larry King is out there being interviewed, as a skeleton. Conan, you are a loser.

Happy Halloween, I think.

No comments: