Sunday, March 05, 2006

IT's OSCAR NIGHT

And as usual I'm watching to see whether Jon Stewart makes a train wreck out of this one or not, a lot of people are trashing him already because of all his gay jokes he makes. I don't want to see any of these stupid gay jokes, or jokes about President Bush or any comments about the Iraq War on this Oscar telecast! I sort of have the Laura Ingraham attitude to the entertainment industry: shut up and sing.

Stewart looks like he's having a hard time up there. Boy is this crowd a tough one. This audience looks so DEAD. A real lack of humor with this group of people, talk about uptight. Enough with the Jewish jokes already, Stewart.

Anyway check out the live coverage here at www.oscar.com. And there's a live stream of the behind-the-scenes stuff going on, here. I'll try and find a few other links. Rumor has it there might be a lot of stunning upsets tonight; we'll see. All I really care about are the technical awards! THOSE ARE MY KIND OF MOVIES, THESE ACTION MOVIES. I also don't care about these latest fashions. Who cares about these designers.

I was watching the red carpet shows and all I gotta say is I am so glad not to see Star Jones out there. Anyone can do that job, it seems. Yecch.

Big news already is that George Clooney just won for his supporting role in Syriana. And Visual Effects goes to King Kong. My kind of movie.

No comments: