Monday, August 15, 2005

CHAOS ON THE AIR AT THE CBC

Here's a link to a story on what's happening over at the CBC. Tonight at 6PM we got the BBC news and some spoof news show featuring some anchor in black and white ranting about rock and roll.

I actually don't miss the CBC today because, well, it's still on!!! I actually think the BBC news at 6PM is an improvement: better stories. And I rarely watch the CBC news these days, I usually tune into other newscasts and entertainment shows. There are plenty of options these days and lots of alternatives, including the Internet, so it's easy for people to live without the CBC. But everyone at the CBC is convinced that Canada can't live without them. I think it's really the CBC diehards who can't live without them.

I may have a different opinion by Saturday night, though.

No comments: