Tuesday, August 16, 2005

CBC LOCKOUT TURNS CANADA INTO GREAT BRITAIN, RUINS ALL THE SPORTS

Hockey Night in Canada could be affected now, so they say. Great.

Don't worry, they have contingency plans, they say. I wonder what they are. They've already replaced the CBC news with the BBC news. So I expect they'll just replace hockey with BBC Sports on Saturday nights and we'll get Lawn Bowling Night in England. Part of the plot to turn Canada into a British country again.

Speaking of which: can you believe our new, separatist(?) G.G. Michaelle Jean?!? I wonder what Her Majesty the Queen thinks of this! Bourque has been having a COW over this story. Well, I guess the people of Canada like this appointment. Paul Martin's party has a 14-point lead, so I suppose the people of Canada must be completely impressed by the appointment of a Governor-General who may think that breaking the country up might be a good idea.

I am not amused.

No comments: