Wednesday, May 18, 2005

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE CAIRNS BLOG

Hi folks. I just thought I'd let you know of some big news. I have been contacted by the Martin Government and I'm pleased to announce that I've accepted a Senate appointment. I'm now a Liberal.

So there will be no more Conservative rants on THE CAIRNS BLOG. Instead I plan to trash Stephen Harper and trash my former party in print. Praise Paul Martin, and praise the Budget. Woo hoo! We don't want the Tories to take over the country and help split it up with the separatists!

And, oh, by the way, the Liberals aren't corrupt after all. Ignore my previous posts, I will get around to changing them all by tomorrow morning.

The reason I've been appointed to the Senate is because the Liberals feel that it isn't enough to buy off Members of Parliament, they need to get into blogging in a big way and mold people's minds. So there it is! I'm a Liberal now, and the heck with all you Tories. Go Liberals GO!



Had you fooled for a moment, eh? Don't worry, I'm still a Conservative and I still hate the Liberals. I was only kidding.

Unlike some people in Ottawa.

No comments: