Wednesday, May 04, 2005

BRITISH ELECTION TOMORROW

Just want to remind you, and myself, that we'll have BRITISH ELECTION coverage tomorrow right here.

As for Canadian politics, the four leaders all decided to call a halt to their bickering and are going to VE Day anniversary celebrations after all. So in that spirit I plan to make this a Canadian Politics-free zone the next few days, until they come back. Then it'll be back to the usual posting about Ottawa. But I will mention the results of the nomination fights happening tomorrow night. That's the one thing I will mention.

Other than that, though, I owe it to myself to cool off the interest in Canuck politics for a few days since nothing significant is likely to happen re: the toppling of the government. Besides, there are other things I have planned for the next few days- like recovering from whatever bug has been slowing me down the last several days. I think I'm beating it, whatever it is, a cold or something.

Tonight is a big night for AMERICAN IDOL: Scott just got the boot. Meanwhile ABC News is doing a big hatchet job on Paula Abdul tonight, alleging the show is rigged. I don't care, I'd rather watch STACKED with Pam.

That's exactly what I need more of in my life, a few laughs.

No comments: