Wednesday, October 20, 2004

MORE FOX NEWS/O'REILLY FALLOUT

These are sad times at the Fox News Channel due to the sexual harassment lawsuit against Bill O'Reilly and then the big O'Reilly countersuit. And the smug New York Observer has now gotten into the act to talk about all the sexual tension in TV land and to thumb their noses at network/cable news in general. They even got to interview Greta Van Susteren, woo hoo.

I don't know if I believe this story or not! My experience with TV news leads me to believe that "sexual tension" takes a back seat to "tension", period. I was always under the impression that everyone hates everyone in TV news. At least, that's my experience! And I don't entirely believe all the nonsense in the article about how only the men are making 7 million a year while all the women are starving in TV news- what about Katie Couric, Diane Sawyer, etc, etc. ($$$$$)


No comments: